Reserving Your Trip
• Call our dispatch center directly at (646) 599-9999
• Call 311
• Download the Accessible Dispatch mobile app
• Book online
What to Expect During Your Trip
• Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements and responsibilities
• Proper entering, exiting, and securement protocols
• First person language
• Disability awareness
• Customer service and etiquette
About Accessible Dispatch
Please note that feedback about a trip received by MTM that involves an alleged violation of Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC) rules may result in a request for the passenger or their designee to file a complaint with the TLC. To file a complaint about an Accessible Dispatch trip with the TLC, please contact 311.
Accessible Dispatch Wants Your Feedback!
If you have any questions or feedback about your trip, please let us know by calling us at (646) 599-9999 or emailing email@example.com. To file a complaint about an Accessible Dispatch trip with the TLC, please contact 311.
Share Accessible Dispatch with Your Friends and Family!