Accessible Dispatch is excited to announce that our driver portal is live and ready for use! Any TLC-licensed driver who operates a yellow or green wheelchair accessible vehicle (WAV) can utilize the portal to track their dispatch fee payments. The driver portal is a secure website built specifically for TLC-licensed WAV drivers. Using the portal, you can view pending, in-process, and paid dispatch fee payments you earn for accepting Accessible Dispatch trips.
Why Should I Use the Driver Portal?
The driver portal makes tracking your dispatch fee payments easier than ever. Log-in today to take advantage of the benefits:
- On-demand access to account information and dispatch fee payments
- Save time when reviewing and validating your dispatch fee payments
- No need to call your TPEP provider or visit your driver assistance center to inquire about dispatch fee payments
- The driver portal works on any internet-connected computer or mobile device
How Do I Access the Driver Portal?
Click here to access the Accessible Dispatch driver portal. Please note that if you do not see a specific dispatch fee shown at any time, the request is still processing. Once processing is completed, the dispatch fee will display in your account as pending, in-process, or paid.
How Do I Use the Driver Portal?
Follow this step-by-step guide on how to use the driver portal to review your trip and dispatch fee payment history.
Step 2: Log-in to the driver portal. We have already created a log-in and password for you. From the driver portal log-in screen shown below, enter your driver hack number in both the username and password fields to log-in. When you log-in, you should update your personal contact information in the Account Settings section.
Step 3: After you log-in, you will see the home page, which displays the Fares tab. In this tab, shown below, you will find detailed information about every Accessible Dispatch trip you have taken. Information shown includes trip dates and times, trip numbers, trip status, and dispatch fee payments.
What If I Have Questions or Need Assistance?
If you have any questions about the driver portal or need assistance utilizing the portal, we have several resources available to you!
- If you need to reset your log-in: utilize the self-service option available on the driver portal home page (see red arrow pointing to “Forgot Your Password?” option in the screenshot below).
- If you have an inquiry or complaint regarding any trip, payment, or passenger, or have an issue accessing the portal: email Accessible Dispatch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Driver Hotline at 646-942-5957.
Accessible Dispatch Wants Your Feedback!
Meet Our September Driver of the Month: Daouda FofanaOctober 9, 2019
Accessible Taxi Guide: Pick the Taxi that Best Meets Your NeedsSeptember 25, 2019
September Spotlight of the Month: Independence Care SystemSeptember 18, 2019
Explore These Accessible Colleges for Students with Disabilities in New YorkSeptember 9, 2019
Know a driver who wants to learn more about Accessible Dispatch? Share this with them!